Purely Bermuda has teamed up with Island Tour Center to offer a vast array of sightseeing and excursion options during your stay. The diversity of Bermuda’s attractions makes for an incredible variety of activities from thrill-seeking watersports to ecological & adventure tours.
Book your tours through Purely Bermuda and benefit from pre-budgeting your expenditure in GBP, fixed at the exchange rate at the time of booking. Browse the many tours on offer with Island Tour Centre at www.islandtourcentre.com and don’t hesitate to call us with any questions.
If you’re unsure which tours you might want to do, we highly recommend the Hidden Gems Summer Tour (described below), which is a full day. Pre-booking in the UK is adviseable.
Hidden Gems Summer TourTravel island-wide into Bermuda's one and only Tom Moore's Jungle filled with cave explorations and swimming adventures! The most majestic scenery awaits you as you enter this lush land filled with national birds, trees, and other beautiful creatures. You are in for a real treat as we move along to Bailey's Bay Ice Cream Parlor - a small family owned and operated business with 30 flavors made in-house. Moving on we head to St. David's Lighthouse, where, from the balcony at the top, a spectacular view awaits you. Lastly, travel to one of the island's premier snorkeling locations, Cooper's Island. Here you will have an opportunity to swim and snorkel with tropical fish around a preserved coral reef island. For those who prefer, you also have the option of lounging on the secluded beach, or enjoying the beautiful waters for a swim.
- Cost: $175 Per Person + $5 Non-Refundable Admin Fee
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Operates: May - October
- Check In: Island Tour Centre, Dockyard; 15 Minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Pick up available from Fairmont Southampton 20 minutes after Dockyard departure, or Botanical Gardens 40 minutes after departure. Please indicate preferred pick up location when booking.
- Includes: Backpack filled with the following per person: 2 water bottles, snorkel gear, a flashlight and rain poncho and/or umbrella; Lunch; Complimentary scoop of ice cream. (Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten Free Items available)
- Excludes: Towels; Gratuities
- Restrictions: Minimum 12 Years; Maximum 250 Lbs; Participants must be physically fit and able to walk distances; Not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
Here is a selection of other recommended tours – please call us for details on any of these tours:
- Whale Watching (March and April Only) - $95 Adult, $75 Child
- Glass Bottom Boat Cruise (Year Round) - $50 Adult, $30 Child
- PADI Discover SCUBA Diving (Year Round) - $109, $85 Child
- Bermuda SNUBA Adventure (Year Round) - $89 Adult, $69 Child
- Flyboarding (Year Round) - $165 Adult , $124 Child
- Jet Ski Adventure - Dockyard Location (Year Round) - $145 Single, $155 Double
- Dockyard Segway Tour (Year Round) - $80
- Hidden Gems Winter Excursion (November - April) - $100
- Hidden Gems Forts Excursion (November - April) - $100
- Hidden Gems Photography Excursion (November - April) - $100
- Rising Son Sail & Snorkel (May - October) - $75 Adult, $55 Child
- SunDeck Sightseeing and Snorkel Adventure (May - October) - $70 Adult, $50 Child
- Bermuda SCUBA 2 Tank Dive (May - October) - $169 Adult, $130 Child
- Gosling's Rum Tasting Cruise (May - October) - $60 Adult, $48 Child
- Bermuda Railway by Bike (May - October) - $80 Adult, $64 Child
- Kayak Eco Adventure (May - October) - $80 Adult, $60 Child
- Power Snorkel Adventure (May - October) - $75 Adult, $60 Child
- Bermuda Triangle Twilight Cruise (May - October) - $55
- Glass Bottom and Snorkel Tour Combo (April - November) - $70 Adult, $50 Child
- Bermuda Shipwreck Snorkel (May - October) - $70 Adult, $50 Child
- Parasailing Adventure (April - November) - $110 Adult, Child $85
- WildCat Round the Island & St. George's (May - October) - $115 Adult, $95 Child
- WildCat Adventure Blast (May - October) - $89 Adult, $79 Child
- Famous Homes and Hideaways Cruise (May - October) - $50 Adult, $37.50 Child